Many of you have asked about the possibility to show the same Facebook contest or promotion on different fanpages. We are glad to announce that this functionality is now available.
It’s very easy. You just need to follow these steps:
1. Access ‘Your Contents‘ from your user area.
2. Click on the option Tab settings.
3. Click on ‘Multi-channel‘ or scroll to get to that section and copy your promotion’s url.
4. Create a new external web application and paste the html link.
Then copy the promotion link you copied earlier (you can give a specific height to the new promotion page) and adjust the content thanks to our zoom:
What kind of promotions can be published in more than one page?
How much does it cost to publish my promotion in another fan page?
0€. Nothing. At all.
Can I publish my promotion in more than 2 fan pages?
Sure! You can publish it in as many fan pages as you wish or need to.
If I’ve got a white label promo, can I install the promotion in another fan page with White Label also?
Of course you can, no problem, although in this case it will be differently for users who have Plan Diamond for their content tabs and for those who do not have:
– Users with Plan Diamond: These users can post all their tabs at White Label, so they will publish this new tab as they usually do, creating a new application in Facebook Developers. The only thing they need to bear in mind is that participants’ Facebok insights will always be linked to the Facebook application they were using for their first promotion.
– Users without Plan Diamond: The new tab will appear without references to Cool Tabs, because our app will detect that is a copy of a White Label promotion and when they decide publish it, the original will be cloned exactly. However, these users will not have their own application for these tabs that contain copies of the original promotion.